Aloft Jacksonville Airport
751 Skymarks Dr
Jacksonville, Florida, 32218
Assistant Executive Housekeeper
**We are looking for someone to assist with Inspecting rooms and leading the department 2 days a week, and will fill in as a Room Attendant or Houseperson the other days of the week**
What Makes a McKibbon Hotel Assistant Executive Housekeeper?
The Hotel Assistant Executive Housekeeper works closely with the Executive Housekeeper, Assistant General Manager, and the General Manager to influence the total operations of the hotels Housekeeping Team. You are responsible for maintaining the highest level of ethical leadership, and you are qualified and ready to lead the department when the Executive Housekeeper is not on duty.
A Day in the Life:
- You will perform daily housekeeping skills, as needed.
- You will inspect that safety and security measures are being upheld.
- You will assist with the overall performance of the property's Housekeeping department, including (but not limited to) guest satisfaction, brand quality assurance, budget, and labor.
- You will be responsible for training fellow associates as it relates to brand and company standards in order to maximize revenue.
- You will promote brand and company standards in your actions and communications.
- You will be responsible for maintaining compliance, and you will stay up-to-date on new initiatives for the brand and company.
- Previous housekeeping experience within a hotel
- Experience with major hotel brands like Marriott, Hilton, or Starwood (highly desired)
- Knowledge of local and state compliance laws
- The ability to perform inventory management and cost control
- The ability to ensure that hotel policies and brand standards are followed
Ideal Skills & Qualities:
- The skills and experience to lead a team to consistently deliver exceptional guest service
- Sufficient communication and problem-solving skills
- The ability to maintain positive relationships with associates to drive associate satisfaction
- The ability to train and implement McKibbon policies and procedures