What Makes a McKibbon Hotel Assistant Executive Housekeeper?
The Hotel Assistant Executive Housekeeper works closely with the Executive Housekeeper, Assistant General Manager, and the General Manager to influence the total operations of the hotels Housekeeping Team. You are responsible for maintaining the highest level of ethical leadership, and you are qualified and ready to lead the department when the Executive Housekeeper is not on duty.
A Day in the Life:
- You will perform daily housekeeping skills, as needed.
- You will inspect that safety and security measures are being upheld.
- You will assist with the overall performance of the property’s Housekeeping department, including (but not limited to) guest satisfaction, brand quality assurance, budget, and labor.
- You will be responsible for training fellow associates as it relates to brand and company standards in order to maximize revenue.
- You will promote brand and company standards in your actions and communications.
- You will be responsible for maintaining compliance, and you will stay up-to-date on new initiatives for the brand and company.