What Makes a McKibbon Hotel Assistant Chief Engineer?
As a member of the property maintenance team, the Hotel Assistant Chief Engineer is accountable for the proper workings of the hotel. From overseeing the hotels plumbing and electrics, to HVAC and pool maintenance, you assist and supervise general facilities upkeep. The Hotel Assistant Chief Engineer reports to the General Manager and Chief Engineer and is responsible for maintaining the highest level of quality work to ensure minimal disruption to guests. You have experience in construction trades such as plumbing, electrical, carpentry, basic heating and air conditioning, swimming pool maintenance, painting, caulking, and any similar skills.
A Day in the Life:
- You will work independently and monitor the operations and functions of the interior and exterior areas of the property.
- You will follow the guidelines established by McKibbon Hospitality in a manner that offers continued protection of the company’s assets, associates, and guests.
- You will promote enhanced guest satisfaction.
- You will perform various engineering skills and construction trades.
- You may train others in engineering skills and construction trades.
- You will interact with employees and guests, and you will display sufficient communication skills when communicating in any form.
- You will help promote a collaborative, proactive, and interactive environment with other associates of the hotel.