Work with your team to ensure the safe and secure pickup and delivery of cash, coin, and valuables.
$18.00 - $20.70 based on Experience, Qualification, and Training
- Drive automatic armored vehicles and other vehicles on designated routes servicing customer locations
- Service ATMs and Smart Safes
- Service customer stops, including delivering customer change orders and picking up deposits.
- Load/unload vehicle cargo including multiple bags and boxes of coins
- Count items, record, and sign for cargo items
- Other duties as assigned by management
- At least 21 years of age
- At least a 3 year driving record
- Ability to obtain Medical Examiners Certificate via US Department of Transportation approved medical examiners
- A valid firearms permit or ability to pass applicable firearms requirements may be required **
**Loomis will pay for security and firearms qualifications, licensing and permitting.
Loomis offers one of the most comprehensive employees benefit packages in the industry, which includes:
- Vacation and Sick Time (PTO) as well as Paid Holidays
- Health & Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Basic Life Insurance Plan
- Voluntary Life Insurance Plan
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Account
- Dependent Care Account
- Industry leading Training and Development
With a network of nearly 200 branches, Loomis armored transportation, cash management centers, and cash inventory vaults keep cash flowing throughout financial institutions and retail businesses across the US. Loomis prides itself on providing employees with opportunities for career advancement and job satisfaction. In fact, many of our company’s managers, vice presidents, and corporate executives started out in the branches as driver/guards and tellers. Our work can be challenging, but the thousands who have stayed with our company for decades will tell you that if you have the desire to learn and the drive to succeed, Loomis is the place to be. Come join our team!
Loomis is an equal opportunity employer. EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability. Drug Free Workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.