ID Technology is seeking a talented Area Sales Manager in Florida. This position contributes to the overall success of the company by proactively developing leads, establishing, maintaining excellent customer relations and selling company products and services which increases the profitability of that region.
In this role you will:
- Sell ID Technology products including label, coding & marking equipment, labels, and ribbons
- Develop new and maintain existing account relations in an ethical and profitable manner
- Support national accounts as required
- Follow up on company-supplied leads in a timely manner
- Maintain a prospect-customer data base
- Prepare proposals & quotes for prospects within the company’s standard guidelines
- Develop reports in keeping with company reporting mechanisms
- Attend trainings and meetings as required by leadership
- Keep current on trends from both market & technical standpoints
- College education or proven sales experience and documented success
- Ability to identify customer needs and match their solution with company product/services
- Knowledge of industry and applications
- Computer literacy, especially with MS Office
- Ability to be on the road visiting prospective clients, current customers, vendors, etc. approximately 50% of the time
- Must have own, dependable vehicle and good driving record
- Ability to conduct business in an ethical, successful manner
- Self-motivated, strong desire to achieve personal professional growth
- Strong technical, communication and organizational skills
- Maintain work-life balance
Salary is only a part of a well-developed compensation program. As a Pro Mach employee, you receive more than just a paycheck. Total compensation includes your pay (base salary), very comprehensive medical/dental programs as well as life insurance, a generous paid time off program, a retirement savings plan with a company match and a wellness program. There is no waiting period for benefits – you are eligible on your first day of employment.
Customers across North America depend on ID Technology to design, build, and install the most effective labeling, coding, and marking systems for their product lines. As a leading manufacturer and integrator of labeling, coding, and marking equipment, ID Technology provides our customers with six separate label converting plant locations across North America to efficiently and quickly produce quality labels and tags. ID Technology also manufactures the LSI line of integrated labeling systems. As part of the ProMach Labeling & Coding business line, ID Technology helps our packaging customers protect and grow the reputation and trust of their consumers. ProMach is a family of best-in-class packaging solution brands serving manufacturers of all sizes and geographies in the food, beverage, pharmaceutical, personal care, and household and industrial goods industries. ProMach brands operate across the entire packaging spectrum: filling and capping, flexibles, pharma, product handling, labeling and coding, and end of line. ProMach is headquartered near Cincinnati, Ohio, with manufacturing facilities and offices throughout North America, Europe, South America, and Asia. For more information about ProMach, visit http://www.ProMachBuilt.com and for more information on ProMach Careers, visit http://www.ProMachCareers.com.
Pro Mach is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Pro Mach utilizes E-Verify in all states to verify employment eligibility of new hires to work in the United States. Pro Mach is a drug-free workplace.
- 5 year(s): College education or proven sales experience and documented success
- Sales Experience
- Functional Expert: Considered a thought leader on a subject
- Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
- Loyal: Shows firm and constant support to a cause
- Financial: Inspired to perform well by monetary reimbursement
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help