Job ID: 278999
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH company, is the leading manufacturer of precast concrete, polymer concrete, and plastic products in the United States. Our products range from utility vaults, reinforced concrete pipe, catch basins, drainage and septic tanks, to retaining walls, storm shelters, wall panels, concrete barriers, a variety of prestressed concrete products and more. With more than 80 locations nationwide and 3,000 plus employees, Oldcastle Infrastructure is committed to upholding core values of reliability, quality, and service in cutting edge ways.
Oldcastle Infrastructure is looking for a creative and proven leader to develop and implement business strategies, support a top performing safety culture, lead commercial excellence and continuous plant improvement activities, drive the development of new products and markets, and to build and develop effective teams across the region to achieve superior financial performance and growth. Specifically, the individual will:
- Utilize creative and strategic agility to recognize and size-up existing and emerging market and product opportunities
- Assemble and develop great teams within the business
- Instill a high-performance safety culture throughout the region
- Administer a customer experience to deepen relationships and build sales
- Manage regional business to ensure profitability, efficiency and operational excellence
- 7+ years of progressive management/executive experience in a manufacturing or related business
- Proven track record of leading both labor intensive and/or large product operations and machine-based and automated manufacturing businesses to exceptionally high levels of safety, quality and customer service performance
- Sales or marketing management experience or a track record of growing market share, introducing new products, entering new markets
- Excellent analytical, financial and communication skills
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office skills; knowledgeable in ERP and production management software platforms
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering or related field
- An MBA/eMBA from a highly regarded institution
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our career site. Please complete your online profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.