NOW HIRING - Architectural Designer
A large design build firm is hiring Architectural Designers to their team! Please see qualifications below!
- The candidate will have a current, working knowledge of architectural building design, including floor plan development, building layout, structural coordination, architectural assemblies, architectural details, building code, etc.
- The candidate must have an advanced knowledge of REVIT Architecture.
- Designer will be responsible for assisting architects in the design process by developing layouts, performing calculations, inter-discipline coordination, developing sections and details, converting red-line markups generated by architects, reviewing shop drawings, etc.
- Works independently on design projects, inter-discipline coordination, BIM clash detection, and shop drawing review.
- The candidate must know about the constructability of a building and to be able to model facility with minor supervision.
- The candidate must be a team player and committed to the quality of work generated.
- Associates Degree
- At least 5 years of experience
- 5 years of experience with REVIT
If you are interested or want to learn more apply today! Please call (904) 527-5615 to learn more.
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.