Job Title: Analyst - Sales Admin II
Duration: 6+ months(+extension)
Ensures payouts are complete, accurate, and timely. Position is responsible for ensuring sales compensation data is reasonable when compared to trends and forecasts. Works closely with systems to pull data and analyzes the data to determine root causes and impacts of changes. Communicates effectively with clients and other stakeholders regarding program administration related topics
- Ensure accuracy of sales compensation data for load into interfaces and resolve any exceptions for assigned Channel Group(s) prior to incentive payout.
- Support client needs through accurate and timely issue resolution of inquiries or disputes.
- Determine root cause of inquiry using incentive management software tools.
- Identify, recommend and execute business process improvements and coordinate with Channel Group Lead and operational areas to align support for process needs and requirements.
- Validate Data conversion/transfer of data from a variety of platforms.
- Use project management methodologies and project life cycle (including implementation procedures) processes to improve validations and payment quality.
- Use Business Intelligence tools and concepts to validate and adjust payment outcomes.
- Develop Subject Matter Expert knowledge for all Comp Programs for assigned Channel Group(s).
- Effectively support and communicate with clients based on needs with accurate and timely issue resolution of inquiries or disputes.
- Provide support for compliance/legal inquiries and requests and present findings
- Prepare, present and train Channel Comp Plan(s) as needed.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint (Teacher/Expert Level for at least one application in Office Suite)
- Demonstrated ability to work with staff and management at all levels of the Company
- Experience with the principles of change management
- Experience with the use of continuous improvement methodologies, tools and techniques (data collections, process mapping, and data analysis) for solutions
- Experience with multiple Sales Performance Management solutions
- Working experience with Seibel or other CRM Systems
- Knowledge and experience with Structured Query Language (SQL)
3-5 years of Professional experience preferably within data analysis, database design or data mining
Related Bachelor's degree or additional related equivalent work experience
- Ensure accuracy of sales compensation data for load into interfaces and resolve any exceptions prior to incentive payout.
- Develop "what-if" scenarios for incentive plan designs. Interact with business partners to develop detailed requirements for new or amended incentive plan designs based on outputs from modeling.
- Analyze compensation and performance data timely and accurately by sourcing from the company systems and provide management with summary and key findings and conclusions.
- Work with business partners to maintain incentive.
- 5-10 years' Experience w/ Sales Compensation.
- Proficient in Excel
- Sales compensation experience in any industry (healthcare and finance is a plus)
- Degree in Finance, Economics, Statistics, Accounting is very helpful and preferred
- Must have experience analyzing data