At ADT, we’ve been in the business of helping save lives for more than 145 years. As the number one smart home security provider serving residential and business customers, our people are our most important asset. Headquartered in Boca Raton, FL and at more than 200 locations across North America, our employees help empower our customers to live more secure and confident lives. Join our team and help us protect what matters most. For more information, visit www.adt.com or follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
Responsible for providing excellent customer service and driving customer loyalty, quality and overall satisfaction by servicing, programming, configuring, dismantling, reconstructing, converting, and trouble-shooting existing security and site automation solutions including, but not limited to, fire and carbon monoxide detection, networking, hosted video solutions, and access control.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities:
- Drives customer loyalty by exceeding customer’s expectations through the system service and maintenance process and meeting customer commitments.
- Meets customer commitments by arriving within estimated time of arrival.
- Services, programs, configures, dismantles, reconstructs, converts, and trouble-shoots existing security and site automation solutions including, but not limited to, fire and carbon monoxide detection, networking, hosted video solutions, and access control.
- Follows and completes required processes of wired and wireless technology and connection procedures.
- Tests and validates system signals/communication with central monitoring to properly establish service.
- Demonstrates the operation and functionality of all provided services to the customer by explaining the proper operation of the technology and services.
- Assists customer with security and technology enhancements by effectively identifying additional areas of opportunities and offers solution enhancements or alternatives to increase customer satisfaction. Suggests innovative and additional solutions to customer to fulfill their security and site automation needs.