SNI is currently recruiting for an Entry Digital Photographer/ Designer! This position is temp to hire and interviews are this week and next.
Do you love graphic design and digital photography? Do you have photo editing experience and strong knowledge of Adobe Illustrator? If yes, this opportunity may be for you!
- Graphic design or Adobe Illustrator software experience
- Digital photography and photo editing experience, is plus.
We are looking for individuals with portfolios that show vivid use of color as well as experience with hip/preteen style activities and packaging. The right candidate must have a good sense of color, be a self-starter, highly motivated, and pay strict attention to detail, and be comfortable completing daily projects in a fast-paced environment.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Photograph, edit and upload digital images of toy packages for our large online image library using established quality guidelines for consistency and quality
• Create and maintain online interactive catalogs of our products annually
• Design & update sales sheets and catalog pages using existing artwork styles and elements
• Create multiple package artworks using style guides provided, for print production
• Prepare custom digital signs and images to meet customer specifications
• Mockup packaging and display artwork by hand using basic art tools and materials for approval and sales purposes
Additional Helpful Abilities:
• Design eye catching toy packaging artwork files for new toy products
• Maintain a flexible attitude to assist with any Art projects to complete them in a timely manner
Education and Work Experience
2-4 Years' Experience preferred and/or bachelor's degree in graphic art, photography, or related field
Knowledge and Skills
* Skilled ability to use Mac Adobe Creative Suite Software (Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver)
* Self-starting, proactive attitude
* Strong creative thinking and problem-solving skills