The Administrative Specialist / Human Resources Designee is responsible for ensuring agency staff is supported related to HR needs, day-to-day coordination of telephone / personnel communication systems, overall management of agency supplies / mail, and processing of accounts payables.
- Assist branch staff with HR related matters
- Process HR-related documentation
- Maintain personnel files
- New employee orientation
- General HR inquiries
- Managing all incoming telephone calls in a professional manner including:
- Screen and route calls to the appropriate agency staff
- Maintenance and administration of the phone system including:
- Adding/revising voice mailboxes
- Managing accurate employee phone roster
- Process incoming and outgoing mail.
- Manage and order office supplies (including agency-specific forms) as needed.
- Manage, order, and distribute medical supplies as needed.
- Manage and process all accounts payable including routing to appropriate corporate department as needed.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Six months experience in home health agency.
- Must possess a valid state driver’s license and automobile liability insurance.
- Typing and general clerical skills.
- Customer service and ability to communicate effectively with all stakeholders.
- Must be competent with computers.
- This role requires full COVID-19 vaccination.