Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Do you want to do meaningful work that improves quality of life? At Tetra Tech, you will work with high-performing teams who are passionate about using their expertise to find solutions to complex problems in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development.
This position is as an Administrative Project Assistant in the Jacksonville Office.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
• Project Administration Support (files, deliverables, correspondence, invoices, status reporting)
• Document Word Processing (Assist with typing letters, reports and presentations, using predefined styles and formatting)
• Maintain Project Files
• Document Production (Copying reports of all sizes, collating, and binding documents)
• Proposal and RFQ Support
• Deliverables Generation (Adobe and Nuance PDF on compact discs)
• Assist with spreadsheets and databases
• Office Administrative Support
• Primary Receptionist (Incoming Phones)
• Incoming Mail Distribution, Outgoing Mail, FEDEX
• Maintain Corporate Forms (Insurance/Tax/etc)
• Maintain Business Licenses (State/Co/Individual)
• Insurance Forms (Auto/Business Insurance Certificates)
• Facilities Support (interface with landlord’s representative, janitorial service, etc)
• Office Machine Maintenance (vendor service) and Supplies (Phones, copier, printers, fax)
• Order Basic Production Materials and Office Supplies (binders, disks, paper, cover stock)
• Administrative support in processing invoices for Accounts Payable (office and projects)
• Timesheet Administrator
• Occasional overtime as workload requires
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); minimum of 3 years of administrative/secretarial experience. Previous work in a technical information environment desirable. Proficiency in MS Office software, particularly MS Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook.; Adobe Acrobat Professional; and other Desktop Publishing Software.
The physical demands described in this section are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl and talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
This position is office-based.
Thorough knowledge of grammar usage. Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write and review routine reports and correspondence.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measurement, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Ability to schedule and prioritize project work with Project Managers and Project Assistants. Ability to organize and work on multiple projects and to provide status to Project Teams. Good written and oral communications skills are required, along with strong organizational and administrative skills. Demonstrated knowledge of manual/automated records and filing systems, organizational skills, ability to coordinate multiple activities, excellent interpersonal skills, and ability to work in a team environment. Ability to work under pressure and within tight schedules in a fast-paced environment. Willingness to learn new software.
Ability to coordinate and prioritize workload.
About Tetra Tech:
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of high-end consulting and engineering services for projects worldwide. We combine the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in more than 400 locations around the world. We are Leading with Science® to provide sustainable and resilient solutions for our clients.
At Tetra Tech, we provide a collaborative environment that supports individual performance, innovation, and creativity. We are proud to offer competitive compensation and benefits. Learn more by visiting http://www.tetratech.com/en/benefits.
For more information on our company, please visit our website at www.tetratech.com. To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter on the Careers portion of our website at www.tetratech.com/careers.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Tetra Tech is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an
Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities.
Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability - No calls or agencies
- Organization: 112 EGS