FT, Hours Mon-Thurs, 11am-8:30 pm, Sat 8 am-1pm, Admin, Min 3-5 years experience as Admin, Full benefits including 3 weeks paid time off - Must be able to work in office during working hours
At the Tutoring Club of St Johns we are passionate about helping students gain academic skills and create confident self directed learners. We pride ourselves on serving our students and celebrating their success! (Check out our reviews). We are looking for an administrative office manager / front desk receptionist. Administrative Office Manager Position
The Administrative Office Manager is responsible for making everything run smoothly in our growing centers. From working at our front desk to clerical work like schedule changes, to greeting students as they arrive, conducting assessments, updating binders and lots more.
The majority of your time will be spent working on a computer at the front desk working with students, changing schedules and updating binders. In this position, you will report directly to your Center Director and will be responsible for assisting with managing 10 to 15 tutors.
This is a full-time position. Working hours are Monday to Thursday from 11am to 8:30 pm and Saturdays from 8:30 am to 1 pm However, the schedule may be modified based on the needs of students and if school is in session or not.
Administrative Office Manager Key responsibilities:
- Manages the day-to-day operations of the Tutoring Club Center.
- Makes a terrific first impression to all who walk in or call including keeping all parts of the center looking clean, orderly, and sharp.
- Conducts skills assessments for existing and potential new Tutoring Club students.
- Maintains full responsibility for managing and overseeing each student's academic educational plan and schedule
- Assists parents and students with changes ranging from changes in schedule or program.
- Proactively follows up with student inquiries, tracking leads, assessments, enrollments, and other required data.
- Handles emergencies (minor or maintenance) should any arise.
- Tutor as needed for qualified subjects
Administrative Office Manager Benefits:
- 401(k) with 100% matching!
- Health insurance
- Paid time off (3 weeks)
- Dental / Vision insurance
- Annual Performance-based pay raises
- Supplemental Insurance (life insurance, hospitalization, disability, etc.)
- Family discounts for tutoring services.
What we are looking for in a candidate for Administrative Office Manager:
- Must have a passion for helping students succeed!
- A bachelor's degree or higher.
- Has had a minimum of 3-5 years experience in a similar position
- Typing speed of 50 wpm or higher
- High attention to detail in a fast-paced front desk environment
- Highly organized with a friendly and assertive personality
- Must be able to multitask well to fluctuate between a multitude of computer tabs, screens, and tasks.
- Strong technology base and be able to use programs like Zoom, Google docs, Google Sheets, Slack, Google Calendars
To learn more about us, check out TutoringClub.com/stjohnsfl.
We can't wait to meet you!
Compensation: $34,000.00 - $50,000.00 per year
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Love what you do. Do what you love
We're committed to helping our students - and you - reach your full potential!
We believe the success of our business depends on the success of each individual that passes through our halls - so you can have your dream career and count on our support every step of the way. Whether you're looking for a part-time job in your career journey or a full-time career that transforms your everyday, we provide the chance to do the kind of work that adds up to something meaningful. The opportunity to challenge yourself and learn new skills. The prospect of being surrounded by bright, driven, fun people, day-in and day-out, who are making a difference in the lives of your students everyday. That's the kind of work you can expect to do at Tutoring Club.
Tutoring Club of St Johns' culture is based on our core values of Nurturing, Fun, Accountable, Respectful, Inspiring, and Integrity. These principles guide our actions with each other, as well as our relationships with our customers and partners. They are our fundamental beliefs.
We're building a culture where amazing people - our students and our staff - can do their best work. If you're ready to grow your career and do work that matters by helping hundreds of students grow, you've come to the right place. Come join our family and let's grow together.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to Tutoring Club Corporate.