Aveanna Healthcare is looking for an Administrative Office Coordinator to join our team. The position is built on teamwork between office and field personnel with the objective of providing above average customer service while focusing on best business practices to ensure the office not only meets, but surpasses financial goals that are set forth. Must be able to work within a high energy, high paced, office environment while maintaining professionalism at all times. The job duties are as follows:
Role and Responsibilities Include:
- Ensures phones and office communication is handled efficiently as according to company policy.
- Assist with special projects as assigned.
- Assist with development of competitive programs to secure and retain qualified employees.
- Insures that all aspects of employee relations are dealt with in accordance with Federal, State and Local laws so that the workplace is free from discrimination and harassment.
- Maintains policies involving human resources in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
- Ensures confidentiality of all personnel records in accordance with Federal, State and local requirements.
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Proficiency in Windows applications
- Well organized
- Strong time management skills