Pay Rate: $15/Hour
Monday - Friday 40 Hours/Week
- Compiles and maintains information and records to prepare purchase orders. May perform other related clerical tasks.
- Edits purchase requests and prepares purchase orders.
- Consults catalogs and other references to obtain prices and specifications.
- Maintains files and records of materials, prices, inventories and deliveries. Performs related clerical duties.
- May contact vendors and suppliers for quotations, and follow up on outstanding purchase orders.
- Applies standard formulas to calculate extensions and discount applications.
- Operates a personal computer and appropriate software packages or its equivalent.
- Bachelors Degree Required
- May require vocational training
- 1-3 years of experience
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.