Job Description: Administrative Assistants provide administrative nonexempt support functions to an individual, team, department or business unit.
The essential functions listed represent the major duties of this role, additional duties may be assigned.
• Provide general administrative support to two Senior Directors and staff
• Coordinate conferences and meetings, maintain calendars and prepare materials such as presentations, spreadsheets and agendas
• Receive, screen and handle telephone calls, incoming mail/email, publications and other correspondence, much of which is confidential or sensitive in nature
• Process monthly time and expense reporting
• Create and maintain computer and paper-based filing and organization systems
• Interact effectively with individuals at all levels within and outside of the Company in a professional and confidential manner
Required Work Experience/Education:
High school diploma or GED
2+ years related work experience or equivalent combination of transferable experience and education.
Experience working with Microsoft Office products: (indicate Word, Excel or PowerPoint)