The essential functions listed represent the major duties of this role, additional duties may be assigned.
- Provide general administrative support to two Senior Directors and staff
- Coordinate conferences and meetings, maintain calendars and prepare materials such as presentations, spreadsheets and agendas
- Receive, screen and handle telephone calls, incoming mail/email, publications and other correspondence, much of which is confidential or sensitive in nature
- Process monthly time and expense reporting
- Create and maintain computer and paper-based filing and organization systems
- Interact effectively with individuals at all levels within and outside of the Company in a professional and confidential manner
Required Work Experience/Education:
High school diploma or GED
2+ years related work experience or equivalent combination of transferable experience and education.
Experience working with Microsoft Office products: (indicate Word, Excel or PowerPoint)