Administrative Assistant job description:
1. Set up and attend Board meetings. Take minutes, write up minutes and disseminate to attendees and the board.
2. Be in charge of social media to ensure that the postings are complete and in line with the communications strategy.
3. Make updates on website. Identify any updates required and integrate 3rd parties necessary to resolve any issues.
4.Work on Donor Database to input and manage donations received and timely receipts and Thank you to be emailed or mailed.
5. Design event pages and templates on Donor Database . Create and send weekly or monthly email blasts.
6. As needed help with formatting of pictures and event graphics, convert to different usable formats and oversee inventory of all pictures and images.
7. Maintain Google drive and coordinate the sharing of all materials online.
8. Maintain the organization’s mailing list for newsletter and printing materials.
9. Monitor info email account, triages messages to appropriate people.
10. Excellent MS Office suite applications skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
We are a world renowned not-for profit organization that provides artificial limbs, calipers and other aids and appliances free of charge.
We are looking for someone who is self-motivated, proactively identifies areas for improvement to better streamline team workflow, has strong oral and written communication skills, is articulate, polished, and well-mannered; serves as a positive ambassador for the organization.