Intellitek Systems, a leading provider of CRM and ERP solutions for small and mid-market companies,
is looking for an Administrative Assistant to assist with general office duties. Intellitek Systems
has operated 100% remote since 2015, so this will be a permanent telecommute position. Duties will
have a strong emphasis on data entry and PowerPoint presentation creation.
Administrative Assistant Job Responsibilities:
* Provides administrative support to ensure efficient operation of office.
* Answers phone calls and schedules meetings.
* Carries out administrative duties such data entry, transcribing handwritten documents, and
PowerPoint presentation creation
* Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative projects and
expediting work results.
* Makes travel arrangements for senior staff such as booking flights, cars, and hotel or
* Exhibits polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
* Supports team by performing tasks related to organization and strong communication.
Hours are Monday through Friday 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM. Some flexibility can be discussed.
Administrative Assistant Skills and Qualifications:
* Reporting Skills
* Administrative Writing Skills
* Microsoft Office Skills
* Managing Processes
* Analyzing Information
* Problem Solving
* Supply Management
* Inventory Control
* Verbal Communication
Education and Experience Requirements:
* High school diploma or equivalent education required
* 3 years of administrative assistant experience
* Knowledge of appropriate software including: Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook, Microsoft
PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat