Idea Recruitment has partnered with an established civil engineering, land development, community planning and construction expert in Jacksonville, FL for their search of an Administrative Assistant.
The Administrative Assistant II is responsible for a variety of administrative functions in support of the Principals, Marketing, Production and Support staff.
- Provides administrative and clerical support to the Principals and members of the Marketing, Production, and Support staff.
- Assists with proposals, requisitions or other production related documents.
- Composes correspondence, including responses to mail, telephone or email inquiries for information or to address issues within scope of responsibilities.
- Gathers information and prepares reports, presentations, and/or proposals, as requested.
- Coordinates individual or department schedules and updates each calendar accordingly.
- Arranges individual or departmental staff travel logistics, as requested.
- Assists in coordination and planning of company events, activities and projects, as assigned.
- Assist Marketing staff with maintaining & updating proposal documents i.e. resumes, licenses etc.
- Provide clerical & administrative support preparing permits, letter proposals & requisitions
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Serves as back-up for both Executive Assistant and Administrative Assistant I.
- When necessary, functions as a receptionist for the company, greeting and responding to telephone, email, or in-person inquiries from visitors, vendors, contractors, etc. answering questions or referring the person to the appropriate staff member.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred. Some college coursework in written composition, business math or other related business classes preferred.
- Minimum 3 years administrative support experience, preferably supporting a Department Manager or Executive.
- Prior experience utilizing Microsoft Office software to prepare correspondence, develop reports, utilize spreadsheets and create presentations required. Intermediate skill level required