The CSI Companies is actively seeking a Administrative Assistant for our client located in the US area.
We are looking for someone who is available to work the following hours:
- Mon- Fri 8:30 AM - 5 PM
The Administrative Assistant position will report to the Manager of Physical Security.
- Duties are complex in nature and involve access to confidential information
- Responsible for researching and downloading both transaction and video requests related to but not limited to internal or external requests.
- Exercises considerable discretion and independent judgment and is capable of analyzing complex information requests.
- This position will be responsible for preserving, downloading and releasing video requests not limited to legal cases, insurance claims & fraudulent activity.
- Assisting internal Loss Prevention with video investigations may also be required.
- Partner with all internal departments including but not limited to Privacy, Legal and Compliance Operations to ensure video is preserved, downloaded or released as needed.
- Work with external parties such as DEA, Law Enforcement, Insurance Companies and others relating to requests for video and or transaction details.
- Respond to Subpoenas on a timely manner to ensure that complies with requests.
- Bank Reconciliation relating to fraudulent credit card cases
- Authenticate video as needed in legal proceedings
- Remotely Audit stores to archive video.
- Compose memos and submit it along with video electronically
- Verifiable high school diploma or equivalent
- Experience with CCTV
- Experience with external relationships
- 3-5 years of technical expertise required.
- 1-3 years of prior related work experience
- Proficient in Access, Microsoft Access, Excel and Word