The CSI Companies is actively seeking a Administrative Assistant for a well-known healthcare provider, one of the Southeast’s most comprehensive academic health centers in the Jacksonville, FL area. This is a temporary contract position expected to last 4 months.
Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8am-5pm
Pay: Based on experience
Job Description and Summary:
To provide professional office management and secretarial support by managing and coordinating assigned activities such as the revision and
maintenance of all infection prevention and control policies (hospital wide) maintaining the departmental website; facilitating departmental and system wide patient safety and quality assurance and
improvement activities reporting and tracking in conjunction with the director; and maintaining departmental documentation
of compliance with HRS standards. The individual must have a high level of analytical skills and communication skills as
well as an extensive knowledge of the overall hospital/system, and accreditation, licensure, and reporting requirements.
- 3-5 years of administrative assistant experience
- 1-2 years of secretarial training preferred. An Associate of arts degree in a related field may be substituted.
- Minimum of a high school diploma required.
- Extensive typing/work processing skills are required.
- Computer skills including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) are necessary.