The Accounts Payable Specialist will be responsible for vendor setup and maintenance, and accurate and timing processing of accounts payable activity.
- Receives and verifies expense reports; reconciles expense and other financial reports with account balances and other office records.
- Facilitates payment of vendors, review purchase orders, and resolving discrepancies.
- Payments are received on time and credited to accounts, identify discount opportunities, and issues purchase order amendments or stop-payment orders as needed.
- Month end
- Handles all petty cash
- Calculates and reports sales tax based on paid invoices.
- Other related duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma required, Business or Accounting degree preferred.
- 2-5 years experience required.