Accounting and Finance Professionals - don't let your resume get lost in the shuffle! Let SNI Companies serve as your advocate in presenting you to our top clients who are looking for accounting professionals.
Our clients have immediate opportunities for Account Clerks; don't let your resume get lost in the shuffle - let us work for you! At SNI Financial, we give you an advantage over your competition! Our recruiters have direct relationships with accounting managers, so they can connect your work experience to the open job - promoting your strengths to the manager while preparing you for that specific interview.
Our recruiters will provide you with great insight about trends in the industry - keeping you up to date on compensation expectations, company culture, and growth opportunities. If your background is in accounting and finance as an Accounting Clerk, and you want to partner with the best, apply today!
As an Accounting clerk, you will keep financial records updated, preparing reports, reconciling bank statements, process accounts payable and receivable, disbursements, expense vouchers and receipts. Additional responsibilities of the Accounting Clerk include:
- Provide accounting and clerical support to the accounting department
- Type accurately, prepare and maintain accounting documents and records
- Prepare bank deposits, general ledger postings and statements
- Reconcile accounts in a timely manner
- Daily enter key data of financial transactions in database
- Research, track and restore accounting or documentation problems and discrepancies
Please apply online or contact Virginie Mascia at 904-713-2550 or [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]