The CSI Companies is actively seeking a Accounting Associate for our client located in the Jacksonville, FL area.
The CSI Companies understands that an attractive benefits package is important for recruiting above-average candidates. While on contract, we offer a benefits package that includes weekly pay, direct deposit, multiple healthcare plans (Vision, Dental, Disability options, Holiday Pay, & Paid Time Off) if eligible.
We are looking for someone who is available to work the following hours:
- Mon- Fri 8 am - 6 pm
Performs various routine calculation, posting, and verification of financial data to maintain accounting records.
- Performs a variety of routine and some non-routine clerical/accounting functions in accordance with standard procedures.
- Reconciles bank accounts, posts information and balances general or subsidiary ledgers.
- Assists in month end and quarterly closing/reporting procedures.
- May contact other departments and/or outside agencies to resolve problems.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Accounts Payable experience
- Oracle Payables experience
- 1099 Reporting
- A high school diploma or GED is required for this role.
- Experience in office work, clerical accounting or bookkeeping as required for specific job level.
- Basic knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles as well as company accounting policies, procedures and standards
- Proficient in the use of basic office equipment and applications specific to the accounting function
- Thorough knowledge of filing systems and procedures
- Attention to detail
- Verbal and written communication skills must be clear, tactful, and constructive
- Data entry skills