Aston Carter is working with a medical manufacturing that is seeking to hire an Accounting Associate. Interviews will be conducted virtually and pending city & company updates, on-boarding & training may also be virtual.
- Primarily cash applications.
- Posting payments that will come from ACH, wires, credit cards, and lock boxes.
- Research misapplied payments
- Assist with special projects as needed
- Assist with expenses and Accounts Payable
- Collect, match and input company credit card purchase receipts, invoices or payment
- requests; Reconcile entries to monthly company credit card statements & resolve variances
- within specified time-lines; Perform monthly payment clearing process
- Perform desktop check deposit process. Accurately perform the Canadian customer check deposit process; Confirm all deposits are properly credited into the company's bank account
- Complete the monthly bank statement reconciliation process and balance to the general ledger; Resolve variances timely; Prepare and maintain bank statement reconciliation reports for management and in conjunction with audit retention requirements
- SAP or ERP
- Basic/Intermediate Excel
- Cash Applications experience
About Aston Carter:
Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of recruitment and staffing services to companies requiring highly specialized business professionals. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aston Carter has an unrivaled commitment to delivering first class service to clients and business professionals across a variety of disciplines, including Accounting and Finance as well as Governance, Risk and Compliance. With more than 60 offices across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America, Aston Carter provides local, regional and global expertise to drive value and meet our customers' unique needs. Aston Carter is a division of Aerotek. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider.