Join an organization that offers a motivating yet flexible work environment, embodying the desired "work-life" balance.*
Vaco is seeking a Full-Cycle Accountant, a self-starter with a passion for accounting and improving processes to support its clients in multiple industries. If this sounds like you, apply today!
As an Accountant, you will analyze financial information and prepare financial reports to determine or maintain record of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liability, or other financial activities for our client.
- Establishing tables of accounts and assigning entries to proper accounts
- Developing, implementing, modifying, and documenting recordkeeping and accounting systems
- Computing taxes owed and preparing tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting or other tax requirements
- Developing, maintaining, and analyzing budgets; preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs
- Analyzing business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field
- Minimum of 3 year of full-cycle accounting
- Workday experience a PLUS
- Full benefits - Health, life, 401K etc, PTO and vacation
- Work/Life balance
- Great reputation in finance and accounting