Accounting Now, SNI Companies Division, is looking for an Accountant!
Is this You?
The Accountant is responsible for client accounting and tax compliance work. Duties include:
- Preparation and review of client accounting records including reconciliation of balance sheet accounts, fixed asset ledgers, and periodic journal entries
- Preparation of compiled financial statements on an interim and annual basis
- Financial Statement and workpaper review
- Prepare responses to IRS or state revenue department notices
- After the fact accounting a must, identification of problems in existing records and how to correct
- Sales tax and payroll tax filing experience
- Public accounting experience
- Associate or bachelor degree in accounting preferred
- Strong knowledge of QuickBooks Desktop and QBO
- Outgoing and friendly personality - a team player
- Forward-thinking and always looking for ways to improve, learn, and grow