Ref ID: 01120-9502173022
Classification: Accounting Clerk
• Reconcile accounts, post to and balance general or subsidiary ledgers, process payments, electronic processes.
• Assist in the preparation of financial reports for the Credit Union, including supporting reports and schedules. This includes scheduling and ensuring timely production of weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting internally to the Credit Union and externally to regulators and auditors.
• Assist in review of financial data to enhance general ledger to provide improved decision-making capabilities. Also responsible for making recommendations for accounting process efficiencies.
• Responsible for monitoring and maintaining disbursements, expenses, and other payments.
• Contacting other departments and/or outside agencies to resolve communication problems