Get a load of this; here at Medcor, we value your opinion. Crazy, right? You know what else? Our leadership team likes to recognize contributions and offer something called compliments. Turns out, people feel valued because of it. Now, combine that work environment with good pay, a bunch of great benefits, some perks like a strong focus on your health and wellness, and before you know it, you’re working with colleagues who are pleasant and caring. It’s not rocket science. It’s Medcor. We sincerely hope this is the last job application you’ll ever have to fill out.
Here are the top 3 reasons why this job is different than any other you’re looking for:
- Medcor focuses on every advocate’s personal well-being, through our Better Me Wellness program. How many corporate jobs around here give you that? You get things like:
- Access to wellness coaches who support you as you work toward your health and wellness goals
- Health insurance discount for participation
- Gym reimbursement for full-time employees and their spouse/partner
- You get a daily 20 minute wellness break
- Medcor believes and supports a fun and inviting atmosphere as part of our Better@Medcor program. Advocates complement each other, are happy at work, and there’s even time for play. I know, crazy concept, huh? But it works!
- Support and an open-door policy. We support you and work with you through all the challenging times. We believe in a work/life balance. We want good, healthy advocates who can, in turn, advocate for others and make this place a whole lot better.
Medcor is looking to hire an Account Manager (AM) full-time for their Triage Division. This position will be able to work remotely from home, the hours would be 8:00AM to 5:00PM, Monday - Friday.
The Account Manager (AM) serves as the primary business contact for the client and is responsible for meeting agreed upon client expectations/deliverables/attainment of account objectives to satisfaction. The AM is required to maintain a professional working relationship with assigned key account personnel developing an authentic working partnership. This will allow for the development of trusting working relationships with clients to encourage new and repeat business opportunities. Service objectives will be met through proper execution of assigned account management duties and responsibilities.