TOGETHER, WE SAVE LIVES
Key Account Manager role to manage key strategic partners within the national brick and mortar and internet sales channels for the US Commercial division of The Safariland Group.
* Achieve assigned revenue and profit objectives as established by leadership.
* Help build, develop, and execute the annual sales plans, customer marketing plans, and budgets.
* Continually monitor and analyze category and item performance and pivot as necessary to maximize sales, profits, and market share.
* Develop strong internal relationships with marketing, product development, sales operations, and other teams to develop and implement winning strategies to maximize ROI and exceed customer expectations.
* Partner with customer teams to elevate and put The Safariland Group's brands forward facing across the customer's websites and physical store locations.
* Build business and promotional plans specific to customers assortment and business type.
* Develop and execute line reviews both virtually and in person.
* Develop and maintain an understanding of the market and industry trends, competitive landscape, and customer strategies.
* 3+ years of direct and hands-on experience in sales and/or channel marketing with consumer goods.
* Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or other related field of study or equivalent work experience preferred.
* Proficiency negotiating through stakeholder issues and resolving problems at the program and/or organizational level.
* Proficiency leveraging key performance metrics and data to provide insights and facilitate strategic business recommendations.
* Advanced computing skills (Microsoft Office, Excel)
* Understand ERP systems
* Experience with dashboards and BI Tools
* 25% Travel
The Safariland Group believes in the benefits of a diverse workforce and is committed to equal opportunity and affirmative actions. We pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people, without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law.
For those applicants with disabilities, if you require reasonable accommodation in searching for a job opening or submitting an application, please contact us by calling 888-469-6455.
All employment decisions are solely based on the applicant's qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position.
* Job Family First Level Sales
* Pay Type Salary
* Travel Required Yes
* Travel % 25
* Telecommute % 100
* Atlanta, GA, USA
* Dallas, TX, USA
* Denver, CO, USA
* Jacksonville, FL, USA
* Phoenix, AZ, USA