WTLV/WJXX- TV, a TEGNA Company, is looking for a dynamic, self-motivated Account Executive to grow existing clients and develop new business in the Greater Jacksonville area. The ideal candidate will showcase his or her strategic and entrepreneurial expertise by building collaborative relationships and providing customer solutions through an integrated suite of media platforms including television, internet, mobile, OTT and other emerging products which can be sold to clients throughout the US.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Achieve all revenue goals on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Develop a pipeline of new business through consistent and creative prospecting
- Able to demonstrate product knowledge and value to prospects and customers
- Possess a deep understanding of local and regional business trends
- Collaborate with a Media Strategist to develop strategic recommendations and proposals
- Utilize an Account Manager to provide exceptional customer service and contract fulfillment
- Use Salesforce to manage day to day activity, pipeline and forecasts
- Minimum 3 years of traditional media, digital marketing or business to business sales experience
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing or advertising preferred
- Must be a self-starter with a documented record of exceeding revenue goals with integrated marketing solutions
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, performance-based sales environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Salesforce and WideOrbit experience a plus
- A valid driver's license with an excellent driving record, as well as reliable transportation and proof of insurance
TEGNA Inc. (NYSE: TGNA) is an innovative media company that serves the greater good of our communities. With 62 television stations and two radio stations in 51 markets, TEGNA delivers relevant content and information to consumers across platforms. It is the largest owner of top 4 affiliates in the top 25 markets, reaching approximately one-third of all television households nationwide. Each month, TEGNA reaches 50 million adults on-air and approximately 30 million across its digital platforms. TEGNA has been consistently honored with the industry's top awards, including Edward R. Murrow, George Polk, Alfred I. DuPont and Emmy Awards. TEGNA also delivers innovative and unparalleled solutions for advertisers through TEGNA Marketing Solutions (TMS). TMS is a one-stop shop that helps businesses thrive through an unmatched suite of services and solutions that reach consumers across television, email, social and over-the-top (OTT) platforms, including Premion, TEGNA's OTT advertising service. Across platforms, TEGNA tells empowering stories, conducts impactful investigations and delivers innovative marketing solutions. For more information, visit www.TEGNA.com.
TEGNA Inc. is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are a drug free, EEO employer committed to a diverse workforce. We encourage and consider all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity, family responsibilities, disability, enrollment in college or vocational school, political affiliation, veteran status or genetic information.